Making money by saving it
Saving money is just as important as earning it, no matter how much money you earn. Consequently, you are actually able to make money by saving it. However, odds are stacked against you. Everywhere you look and everywhere you go, you will spend money.
Modern day life doesn’t make it any easier. As information travels faster than ever, so do commercials, various offers, and product reviews. And whether you hate it or love it, that is a cold hearted fact.
The good thing is that everyone wants your money, and that means a lot of competition, bonus features, and special offers which you can exploit.
Save while you fly
At first, I was hesitant to use the word exploit. But then I realized that, if anything, we are also exploited; so why shouldn’t we exploit our exploiters?
As the title suggests, in this review I’m going to talk about flying and saving money. Now I know that these two terms don’t usually go hand in hand, since flying is the most expensive means of travel, costing from 500$ to 3000$, depending on whether it is domestic or international flight.
What if I told you there was a way for you to travel to Paris for 20$? Sometimes even 0$? You would say I lost my mind. And while it is fair to instantly think that I’m crazy for saying this, you should check out what respected journals like New York Times or Wall Street Journal have to say about free travel.
However, they’ve only scratched the surface of free or almost free flight tickets, for reasons I’m not aware of. Fortunately, there are people who dug deeper, and I’m going to talk about them in this review. But first, let me talk about those loopholes in flying and credit card industries.
These loopholes exist within 63 world’s largest airlines, including the popular United Airlines, American, Delta and Southwest Airlines.
You should also remember these 3 things:
- It works even if you don’t have a passport
- Even if you don’t have any money saved up, you will still be able to fly to your destination
- Last but not least, it will work even if you didn’t know how to make all this happen. Dreaming about flying to Paris or Japan is one thing, but actually doing it is another. Well, it turns out that it is very easy to fly to your destination, even if it is your first time flying.
The technique to exploit these loopholes is called Award Stacking. It is a unique strategy for booking flights that usually cost thousands of dollars for just a few bucks. Unfortunately, there is very little information online regarding Award Stacking.
People are uneager to share this technique, and you will probably hit the dead wall if you try to learn more about it. There are password protected websites, invitation only chats rooms and a lot of rumors and disinformation about this underground technique.
The story of Derek Pankaew
Derek was your average Jon Doe, a working job he didn’t like in order to finance his adventurous spirit and do what he really wanted to do: go and see the world. This constant process of working an almost entire year just to afford 1-2 week flight lasted for a year, until one day he met a writer for one travel website.
This is how he found out about Award Stacking, a system which enabled this writer to travel and see the world. Being a travel enthusiast, Derek researched everything he could find about this system for more than a year.
Today, he traveled to more than 28 countries, and he is literally living the dream. He even quit his job and is now a travel writer. He removed the barriers that kept him from doing what he really wanted to do. Moreover, he decided to share his technique with anyone who is interested in traveling and exploring but is unable to do so because of the outrages prices for domestic and international flights.
He put his ideas into one guide, the Fly Free Academy.
So how does it all work?
Firstly, let me explain the “behind the scenes” of this system. Just like many companies, credit card companies battle for power and influence on the market. Most people have 1-2 credit cards and they use it for buying groceries or ordering goods online. More importantly, they don’t change their credit cards.
You can understand that, for the credit card company, it is a win if you put your money on their credit card for as long as possible. The more people use their credits cards, the more money they make: it’s simple mathematics.
Credit card companies have tried various mechanisms to attract people to use their credit card:
- Zero percent APR
- Free balance transfers
- Free concierge service
But we are interested in those companies that give out free airline miles. And they give a lot of free miles, usually between 30 000 and 50 000 miles. This is how they will lure you into using their credit cards. So, what if you let them?
What if use these credit cards in order to collect your free miles and travel all over the world for a couple of bucks? This is where Fly Free Academy comes into play
Fly Free Academy initial guidelines
Here are 4 simple steps you must follow:
- Step #1: Find the right credit card offers. You should find the cards that give you the right kind of miles while costing you nothing in fees. Fly Free Academy will provide you with the list of the best credit cards regarding your free airline miles.
- Step #2: Apply for and receive your new credit card. Credit card companies have somehow strict rules. You can’t just apply and hope your application will go through. A lot of people get rejected because they don’t follow these steps.
- Step #3: Earn your miles. Credit card companies typically give away bonus 30 000 – 50 000 free miles for new consumers, which is somewhere from 600$ to 1500$ worth of flight. But, in order to earn those miles, you need to earn them on spending. Fly Free Academy will provide you with simple guides on how to earn those miles without spending any extra money!
- Step #4: Pay off your credit cards. This step is about outsmarting the credit card companies and avoiding paying interests. You don’t need to rack up your debt in order to get those free miles.
It is important to do all these things the right way, or you will end up hurting your finances instead of exploiting those sweet free miles.
What will you learn with this system?
The main purpose of this system is to improve your credit card score while earning free airline miles. It took Derek a lot of time to perfect his system and to make it very easy to learn and apply. This course is divided into several parts.
Part one: Transform your credit score
This part is focused on improving your credit score. It explains what are the 5 credit card factors that credit card companies will look at, what to do if you have limited credit history and a few tricks that can increase your score in just a week.
Part two: The inside scoop on frequent flyer cards and points
The focus of this part is finding and using the correct credit cards. You will learn how to recognize the right cards, at what websites you can learn more about them. It is also focused on managing your credit card payments and points.
Part three: Double your chances of getting approved for credit cards
Surprisingly, the time of your payment plays a huge role in improving your credit score. You will also learn how to apply, with whom you should talk and what to say when you apply for your card.
Part four: How to hit any spending requirement and unlock your miles
This one is focused on earning your miles without spending any additional money or jeopardizing your financial well being. It teaches you how and where to spend your money to reach a threshold required by the credit card companies. It even explains how to your rent on a credit card even if your landlord doesn’t accept it!
Part five: Eliminate fees and costs to make this system 100% free for you
This step is all about maximum efficiency. It will teach you how you can avoid monthly or annual fees for your credit cards (you can actually do that if you know what to say)! You will also learn how to eliminate fuel surcharges from your flight and other transaction fees.
Part six: Make booking flights with miles fast, easy and effortless
This part focuses on using your free airline miles. It will explain how, where and when to book your flight using your free miles. It will save you a lot of time and money.
Part seven: Advance strategies and video examples of live bookings
Airline companies have their own tricks. Learn how to find hidden flights that don’t show up airline’s websites. Also, you will learn what airlines you should avoid (because they charge additional fees)! Moreover, learn which tool is the best tool for booking tickets with you free miles and where you can get it for free.
And if all these things weren’t enough, Derek included 3 bonus products for all who buy his course!
- The Free Checked Bag & Free Priority Boarding Guide: Learn how to avoid paying check bags, how to skip those long lines with priority boarding and how to avoid fees if your bag is above weight limits.
- Visit Additional Countries for Free with Stopovers: Utilize stopovers and stay in various parts of the world for free. You will also learn which airlines have the best stopover options
- Preventing Your Miles from Ever Expiring: This is a very important guide. Learn which miles do and don’t expire. You will also learn a few tricks that will prevent your miles from expiring. Lastly, which companies you should avoid because of their mile expiring policies.
Thousands of adventurous people have already used and written excellent reviews for this product. If you are one of those adventurous spirits, if you like to travel or if you are thinking about traveling, but just don’t have the money or experience with airline travel, then Fly Free Academy is definitely a program for you!
A true money saver
Very easy to follow and use
100% 356 days money back guarantee
Written by a travel writer (which makes it very understandable)
Only for adventurous people
Summary: Fly Free Academy is a step by step guide on how to utilize your free airline miles you probably weren’t even aware of. It is a must guide for anyone who is interested in traveling while saving thousands of dollars in return.